Inspired by the Cape Alava Loop trail in the Olympic National Park, which is two hikes in one, a stroll through the forest and a walk on the beach, this cozy capelet starts with a soft ring of cables nestled on your shoulders and then cascades to a soft open cape reminiscent of the moss that the Pacific Northwest is so famous for, with just a hint of sparkles, like the sun peeking through the branches of the forest.
Difficulty Level: medium
Size: one size fits most
Pattern Free for Yarn Crawl Participants. Available on Ravelry for $ 10.00
Purchase the Passport in person or online
|About the Crawl
- 2020 Slow Yarn Crawl pattern from Cabled Fiber & Yarn!
- How’s that? A yarn crawl? Yep - even if you can’t travel, or shops aren’t able to open yet, we’re on: the Slow Crawl is virtual this year, too! That actually means you can join in from anywhere!
- Get a passport from this shop or other participating shops (they’re $ 10)
- Starting May 22nd, visit all the shops - online, or safely in person once that’s an option
- Each participating shop will give you the download codes for their pattern and a sticker or stamp for your passport (purchase required for virtual “visits”)
- Fill up your passport, and be eligible for prizes!